The new release is available on the Federal LCA Commons in the NREL group repository: https://www.lcacommons.gov, and the update in openLCA .zolca and JSON-LD format can also be downloaded from the USLCI GitHub Support Content Downloads page.
Some highlights are:
- Methylene diphenyl diisocyanate (MDI) new/updated datasets with two versions based on different allocation approaches
- Aniline updated dataset
- Styrene updated dataset
- Polystyrene, general purpose (GPPS) updated dataset
- Polybutadiene, butadiene rubber updated dataset
- Polystyrene, high impact (HIPS) updated dataset
- Hydrochloric acid (HCl) from MDI production new dataset
- Condensed sources and actors
- Added metadata for PLA
- Updated select NAICS classifications
- Updated transport for mixed recyclables collection
More details are available in the USLCI Press Release brief. The Change Log is here and USLCI Content Support is available at https://github.com/uslci-admin/uslci-content/wiki, which includes access to archived versions of the USLCI.
Please see the "How to Publish in the USLCI" section in the USLCI Data Submission Handbook and/or contact the USLCI Data Curator (email@example.com) if you have any USLCI publishing goals for the next release date, December 30, 2022.
Submissions of new data for the next release are due by December 2, 2022
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com with any questions or concerns you may have about submitting data to the USLCI Database. Thank you for your continued support!